11/20/2006

Volunteer Opportunity in Sports Information PR

Interested in Athletic Public Relations?

Here’s a great opportunity to volunteer, watch the Tigers play and learn more about the wide world of athletic public relations!

Who: PRSSA dues paid members interested in athletic public relations/sports information

What: Men’s basketball – LSU vs. Tulane

When: Saturday, Dec. 2 at 2 p.m.

Where: New Orleans Arena

More info: You’ll get a chance to see how an NCAA event takes place from an insider’s perspective, have access to all media areas and get a first-hand look at what goes in to running an event from an athletic PR standpoint. Anyone interested in making the trip will receive parking passes, credentials to get into the game, pregame meal and access to all post-game interview areas.

Tulane is one of the host institutions for the 2006 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (first and second rounds). The Dec. 2 game in the Arena is Tulane’s dress rehearsal for the Tournament. (The games are scheduled for March 16 and 18). Participating PRSSA members MAY also be eligible to volunteer to work the Regional event in March.

RSVP: E-mail
prssalsu@yahoo.com. Please use “LSU vs. Tulane” in the subject line.

You must RSVP to be eligible to volunteer.

For more information, contact Meghan Legaux at prssalsu@yahoo.com.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate
it.

my webpage Pirater Un Compte Facebook