2/27/2008

Newsletter suggestions?

Hey all,

This is a personal post from me, Justin, letting all members know that any suggestions for the newsletter are welcome. I'm in the process of redesigning the format and creating new graphics, so any suggestions are welcome. Also, I apologize if there weren't enough newsletters to go around. Paw Prints only accepts cash and I only had $2 on me. If you're interested, I've uploaded the pages of the newsletter here below!

If you've got any suggestions, send them to me at justinrunyon@gmail.com. Thanks!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, and for those of you that missed the meeting, Mr. Duncan was an excellent guest speaker. Also, a big congratulations to Dr. Lundy and her soon-to-be new arrival! Big thanks to everyone who helped plan, and extra-big thanks to whoever was involved in picking out that cake. It was delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between us speaking, in my opinion, it is obvious. I advise to you to try to look in google.com